You are not the only one who wants to avoid furnace problems. Everybody desires uninterrupted and hassle-free service. The surest way to guarantee that is through furnace maintenance. Regular tune-ups make your system efficient and reliable. Hence, one should not consider maintenance a wastage of money and ignore it.
A furnace does not come cheap. It costs a pretty penny, and one needs to plan their finance to accommodate its purchase. Therefore, replacing it every few years is out of the question. The good news is that with regular furnace maintenance by professionals, you can enjoy the comforts of the heating system to its full life. Unfortunately, the same will not happen for those units that barely ever get any attention.
Do keep in mind that when the cold season comes rolling, the furnace works overtime to accommodate your need for a warm space. It works hard and long hours, which takes a toll on the health of the system. Consequently, a little TLC in the form of furnace maintenance goes a long way in extending the useful product life of the system. Where uncared-for systems live for 10 to 12 years, a well-maintained unit will give close to 20 years of service.
Your furnace is an expensive investment, and we value it completely.
Aztil Air Conditioning does not take furnace maintenance lightly, even if it is a routine job for us. Our air experts inspect all the vital parts of the
heating system during maintenance. It includes:
1. Inspecting and cleaning the gas burners of the furnace.
2. Checking the heat exchanger for damage in the form of cracks as this can lead to life-threatening situations like fire or carbon monoxide poisoning.
3. Check the airflow and blower operation to certify the furnace is working correctly.
4. Inspect the gas valve to make sure the fuel is being supplied at the correct pressure to the furnace.
5. Assessing all the electrical-powered parts for signs of damage, wear and tear, or corrosion.
A tune-up will make the furnace work more efficiently. It will even help recover some of the lost system efficiency. Consequently, your space will be more comfortable without any steep rise in energy bills. According to the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), regular annual maintenance can help you save approximately 30% on gas expenses.
Furthermore, IAQA also says routine furnace maintenance will reduce the chances of repair by roughly 95%. So you can rest in the knowledge that your system will not leave you high and dry when you need it the most. Also, imagine the peace of mind you get when you know your system will not take you on a merry chase of expensive repairs. Suffice to say, maintenance will help avoid a majority of the avoidable furnace issues.
Above all, if your furnace is a new purchase, the annual maintenance regime by professional HVAC contractors will keep its warranty intact. This relatively inexpensive activity will save the day when faced with a major component failure.
Today, you will come across many contractors who talk big but deliver low. We are not one of them.
1. We take pride in the fact that all our technicians are highly skilled professionals.
2. We keep things simple. Talk in a language that is easy even for the clients to understand.
3. We never throw figures pulled from thin air.
4. We believe in building a lasting relationship and hence try to be on the same page for every job order.